This Fair Use Policy and Feature-Specific Terms (collectively, “Supplementary Terms”) form part of the master services agreement or terms of service (as applicable) and are incorporated therein, all of which, together with the order form or package (as applicable), constitute the “Agreement” between Customer and EasyLeadz. EasyLeadz’s Privacy Notice shall be incorporated into the Agreement.
The Supplementary Terms apply to the use of the EasyLeadz Platform and any product, feature, service, and/or website provided by EasyLeadz (a “Feature”) (collectively, the “Services”), whether it is provided directly or indirectly through another party to Customer. The Supplementary Terms protect the interests of all of EasyLeadz’s Customers and their End-Users, as well as EasyLeadz’s goodwill and reputation. By using EasyLeadz’s Platform and Features, Customer agrees to comply with the provisions of the Supplementary Terms. The Supplementary Terms may be amended from time to time by EasyLeadz, so please check back here for current information.
While our goal is to help people and companies make better and safer connections, we respect the rights of individuals to exercise control over their data. For that reason, we have created an automatic removal form which is available here. You may also request EasyLeadz to rectify any personal data concerning you.
Customer shall use the Services in a responsible and professional manner consistent with the intended and permissible uses and consistent with standard industry practice.
Customer agrees not to:
1. run such a number of searches or visit such a number of Business Contacts as to exceed reasonable fair use limitations. The concept of ‘fair use’ includes, but not be limited to, manual use of the Services by individual and authorized End-Users and not by any automated or electronic tools. Should EasyLeadz determine that Customer has run queries more than what reasonably can be undertaken manually by the number of individual End-Users, it shall be conclusively presumed that automated or electronic tools were used in violation of the Supplementary Terms. In such an instance, in addition to any other damages to which it may be entitled under law, EasyLeadz shall have a right, at its sole election, to Suspend or impose Limitations on the Services, and/or to receive compensation for the excess queries at its then-current standard retail license fee for a single Business Contact per query;
2. use the Platform in any way that causes, could be reasonably expected to cause, or is intended to cause damage to the Platform or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Platform; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity;
3. conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Services;
4. use the Platform to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software;
5. republish material from the Services (including republication on another website);
6. develop, support, or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons or any other technology) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy any Data;
7. violate the security of the Service including by: (a) logging in to a server or account that Customer is not authorized to access, or assist others to do so; (b) attempting to test, scan, probe or hack the vulnerability of the Service or any network used by the Service or to breach security, encryption, or other authentication measures; (c) overriding or circumventing, or attempting to override or circumvent, any security feature, control, or use limits of the Services or Platform; (d) attempting to interfere with the Service by overloading, flooding, pinging, mail bombing or crashing it; or (e) using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device, method, or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search any portion of the Services.
EasyLeadz reserves the right to monitor its Customers’ usage of the Platform to ensure compliance with the terms of the Agreement and Supplementary Terms and to suspend, revoke, deny, disable, or terminate Customer’s access if Customer violates any provisions of the Supplementary Terms or if Customer’s behavior exceeds reasonable limits, as determined in EasyLeadz’s sole discretion, e.g.: EasyLeadz may restrict the number of Business Contact views per End-User or account in a certain period of time (per day/ week/ month etc.).
EasyLeadz may use technological means to place reasonable use limits to prohibit excessive use, including excessive downloads or screen views that indicate a violation of the Supplementary Terms. In the event of such limitation, Customer may request that the limit be removed, and EasyLeadz may remove or modify a particular limitation if it determines in its sole and absolute discretion that the proposed use by Customer is in good faith and otherwise consistent with the Supplementary Terms.
EasyLeadz Credit Usage
“Unlimited Credits” means the use of Credits to manually select and reveal Business Contacts one-by-one (“Manual Select and Reveal”). These actions may be performed an unlimited amount of times. Use of Unlimited Credits is subject to the applicable Fair Use Limitations.
The Fair Use Limitations applicable to the use of Bulk Credits and Unlimited Credits are set out below.
Excessive use of Unlimited Credits by an End User, being the reveal of thousands of contacts within a week, will flag the End User for a compliance review to ensure that the End User does not violate EasyLeadz’s terms or the Fair Use Policy.
A) 2000 Unlimited Credits/month/user – End-User’s unlimited access is paused for a compliance review of up to 48 hours
B) 5000 Unlimited Credits/month/user – End-User’s unlimited access is paused – KAM can unpause if the usage pattern is determined by EasyLeadz as reasonable (intern usage/bot/etc.)If you have any additional questions on our privacy practices, please feel free to address us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please note that you have a right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.