Who we are
The capitalised terms used in this Policy but not defined herein shall have the same meaning as defined in our Terms of Service at Easyleadz.com/terms ("Terms").
1. Information we collect
1.1 Types of Data We Collect
"Personal Data" means any data that allows someone to identify or contact an individual data subject, including, for example, name, telephone number, email address, as well as any other non-public information that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. "Anonymous Data" means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
1.2 Information You Provide Us
- Account Information. When you sign up for a EasyLeadz Account, we may require certain information such as your full name, organization, email address(s) and password. You may optionally choose to sign into EasyLeadz using a third party (e.g., your Google login). If you choose to do this, you will be asked whether you agree to the third party providing certain information to Easyleadz, such as your name, email address, and other information associated with your account.
- Profile Information. To help improve your experience or enable certain features of the Services, you may choose to create a profile including information such as your name, email andjob title.
- Referrals. When you use EasyLeadz to refer our Services to others we will collect and use any contact information you choose to provide and automatically generate an invitation to the contacts you select.
- Payment Information. Some of our Services require payment. We may use third party service providers such as PayU to collect all information necessary to complete the transaction. Such information may include name, credit card and billing information, as well as additional fields required for payment. We never share your billing and payment information.
- General Communication. If you contact us (for example via email or phone) we will collect information such as your name, phone number, email address, as well as any other content that you provide. We also may create event logs to diagnose product or app related issues, and capture information relating to any support or service issues. To improve customer service, subject to applicable laws, we may also record and review conversations with customer support representatives and analyse any feedback provided through voluntary customer surveys.
- Additional Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your Account, respond to surveys, provide feedback, request support, post to forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of our Services. We may also collect information at other points in our Services when clearly stated that information is being collected.
1.3 Information We Receive from Third Parties.
We may receive information that others provide about you when they use the Services (through Contacts provided to us as described above), or obtain information from other sources, including but not limited to public or licensed APIs ("Public Data"), and combine that with information we collect through the Services. We do not control, supervise, or respond for how the third parties providing your information process your Personal Data.
- Analytics. We may collect and allow third parties to collect information about how you use and interact with our Site and Services. Examples of third-party providers of analytics and similar services we currently use include Google Analytics
- Third Party Services. If you link, connect, or login to your EasyLeadz Account with a third party service (For Example: Google), the third party service may send us information such as your registration and profile information. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings in that service.
2. How we use information
We may use all Collected Information, including your personal data to:
- administer and improve this website's usability;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology.
- for other marketing purposes and to provide other companies with statistical information about our users. Information we provide to other companies will not identify any individual user.
3. Data retention
We generally retain your information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the Services to you and to comply with our legal obligations. This includes information that you have made available to EasyLeadz Database for the purposes of improving the Services.
You may request that we delete your information and close your EasyLeadz Account and close your Account on your own.
4. Third party websites
When you click on a link of any other website, you will leave our Site and go to another site and another entity may collect Personal Data. We have no control over, do not review, and cannot be responsible for, these outside websites, or the manner in which they collect, use and handle information or content.
5. Data protection
We are continuously implementing and updating appropriate technical and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Data against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. If you know or have reason to believe that your account credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your Account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Your rights
8. How to contact us
Mr. Nitin Bajaj
SponsifyMe Technologies Private Limited
C/O One Internet
G-36, First Floor, G Block, Connaught Place
Time: Monday to Friday (10:00 to 19:00)